Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Hate YouTube...

It is much easier to sit around and rationalize that not ONLY do I not have all of the money needed own all of the projects I would like to, I also tell myself that all of the good projects are someone's "in progress" endeavor.  There aren't any true "barn finds" any more. Then I made the mistake of typing "barn find" into YouTube.  I know it is shallow, but other people's fortunate opportunity in locating a relic in a barn actually causes me physical pain.  Here are just a couple. 



My parents tell the story about how my Dad went out and bought a brand new 1969 Dodge Charger the day after I was born. Mom claims Dad had postpartum. Anyway, this barn find is a '70, but it is the exact color scheme as the one Dad bought, right down to the vinyl roof.

I don't know if this is one is bullshit, but if not...wow. The intro is interesting, but it is lengthy (maybe not for you, I think I have adult ADD...especially on the internet). Notice the Silver Streak at 1:27.


So do yourself a favor, live in ignorance; as I wish I had. Bastards!

No comments: