Chris Parese came over and we mounted the fuse box from the kit I got from GEM Wiring. And when I say "we" I mean Chris did most of it. Then he wired the engine up. I did none of that because it would have been a real bummer to have the car burn to the ground the first time I tried to start it. I know my limitations. Wiring schematics make absolutely no sense to me. I may as well be trying to read Latin.
We cut out all of the wires to the gauges leaving enough to pigtail them. Seems like we cut out miles of wire.
The folks also came over and we dropped in 4" lowering blocks from Night Prowler's.
And we also painted the rims so that there would be a thin red line around the edge of our full moons. Here is a before and after shot.